Friday, September 27, 2019

Some Changes at A Wandering Botanist

I recently started blogging for Mother Earth Living link 's Herbal Living section https://herbs.motherearthliving.com

Thus, I have a post there about feverfew, Tanacetum parthenium, (link) which would be appropriate here.

I am also migrating a few posts that appeared here to Mother Earth Living, especially older ones because older things get buried and forgotten. I will leave the titles up and put a link within the blog (see Rhubarb). The words are the same (well, I fixed a typo) and it looks nice in the new format.

I had not thought about how to make both sets of blogs equally easily found, especially since the Mother Earth Living blogs are as Kathy Keeler not A Wandering Botanist. Working on that.

 "So many plants, so little time." With 400,000 angiosperms, I cannot possible write about very many of them. I tried to set a pace here--one post a week--that was sustainable, and it has been, since Feb. 2013. I'll do less of something else in my life so I can go on blogging weekly even though I've added 1-2 posts a month for Herbal  Living. I get to write about more plants. How cool is that!

Blogs at Mother Earth Living to date:

Feverfew, Tanacetum parthenium link - new
Rhubarb, Rheum Part 1 link - formerly on this blog October, 2017
Rhubarb, Rheum Part 2 link - formerly on this blog October, 2017

So many places, so little time

landscape, southern China
landscape, southern China
So many interesting historical stories, so little time
Stockalper Palace, Brig, Switzerland
Stockalper Palace, Brig, Switzerland, built mid 1600s
So many plant species, so little time
garden, northern Colorado
garden, northern Colorado
Comments and corrections welcome. 

Kathy Keeler, A Wandering Botanist




No comments:

Post a Comment